Samstag, 19. April 2014

Spring Face Of The Day (FOTD) Inspiration

Hello everyone.
I know. We aren't very frequent with our posts but we have a lot to do!
But today I found some time to finally take some pictures of stuff I wanted to write about and that all of you are hopefully interested in.
So this is the first 'proper' blogpost because I am going to include some of the pictures that I took earlier today.
And since spring is finally here and you maybe have something to celebrate on sunday(easter). I thouhgt I would post a little face of the day to maybe inspire some of you to put some colour in you makeup.
This isn't the most fancy makeup but I thought it would be nice to add a pop of colour on the lower lashes and make it a little more 'springy'. It's very simple to do and I bet you that you can do it as well.
here are the products I used:

Mac StudioFix Concealer in NW20 as my base. I don't use foundation or BB cream because I am too lazy.
L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim as my eyeliner. Apply a thin line and wing it out a bit.

A blue/green liner from anywhere. I can't read the label on mine anymore so you have to find one yourself. I am sorry. Just apply that to your lower lashline and smudge it out a bit. That is the pop of colour I was talking about. I especially like this coulour because it matches my eyes a bit.

And because this is spring inspired I just added a nude/rosé lipstick Dior Rouge Dior in 363 Corolle Pink.



This is a very simple makeup look and I don't think that there is a tutorial needed because it is just that easy. This is just an inspiration that might help you.

Happy Easter everyone! ♥

-Johanna







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen