Montag, 21. April 2014

What's in my bag

Hello everyone,

Looking into other people's bags is normally not really accaeptable but that's what 'what's in my bag' posts are for. I personally love those because I am always interested in what people carry around with them. So here are some pictures of what I carry around with me all the time.






I use a black Longchamp bag in the biggest size. I am very pleased with how much fits in there as I also use it for school and all my stuff fits in there. 

My purse is from Liebeskind. I got it for christmas and I am deeply in love because it fits everything it needs to and it is just so pretty. 

The next few things are just a little random but deodorant, tishues, headphones, keys and an umbrella are just some necessities I always have with me. 

Since I have been a little sick last week and I had a sore throat I had some pills against that with me ( they actually taste not that bad).
Lastly I have my make-up bag and a little emergency kit (plasters ect.) and my phone with me.

I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my bag. Do you have any further requests?
I hope you are having a great day! 
Johanna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen