Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

May Favourites ☼

May has to be my favourite month of the year and that may have to do something with my birthday on the 16th. I went out with a couple of my closest friends but I didn't do anything special this year as I 'just' turned 17. Nevertheless I had a great day and I am very very thankful for everything I got and for the amazing family and friends that I have. Well enough about that. May has been an eventful month for me and I discovered some new products that I fell in love with or rediscovered some old loves of mine.

w7 in the buff natural nudes eye colour palette is my first favourite of the month. My lovely friends gifted it to me on my birthday and I have been using it ever since. There is a lovely selection of nude colours. Shimmery and matte from light to dark. The eyeshadow applies very smooth and buttery and I love the finish that they give. The only thing is that I have to wear it with a primer because otherwise it will smudge but that's all right.
If you want a full review on this with swatches and all that jazz please let me know!

My tanlge teazer is an all time favourite but I have been especially loving it this month because I started to let my hair dry naturally which caused a major tanlge and my normal brushes couldn't tame my hair. The Tanlge Teazer is great for everyone and I couldn't recommend it more.

Next up is a combination of two things. My Hoola Bronzer by Benefit and the Zoeva brush 128. Before buying this brush I always used a fluffy face brush for contouring and as you can imagine it didn't quite work out. More towards the end of this month I finally decided to buy a real countouring brush and went for the Zoeva brush as I am majorly in love with my concealer buffer (142) by Zoeva. Those brushes are beyond soft and blend everthing perfectly.
And because the weather has been great lately I am really into the "bronzed and tanned" look and the Hoola Bronzer is perfect for that because it isn't too orange or looks fake on my fair skin it just looks natural.

My last favourite of the month is the Super Liner Perfect Slim by Loréal. I am a big fan of the slim black liner and this is the best liner for that that I have tried. It is fairly easy to apply and gives a wonderful deep black line that doesn't smudge throughout the day. Even after using it for a month now the tip is still perfectly pointy.

What have you been loving this month and is there anything that I have to try in June? I hope you are having a great day. xx

Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen