Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

Recent Reads #1

Wow. Introducing a new series is exciting. This is going to be something I will do maybe once a month or every two months, depending on the amount of books I am reading. Right now I have a lot but I go through phases with that.
So here we go. My first 'Recent Reads'


Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn is the last book I finished and I am in love. When you start the book you have no clue how it ends and even close to the end you are suprised by how it actually ends.
Normally I'm not a crime lover but this was really really good and I couldn't put it down while I read it.

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon is not something for everyone but I personally loved it. It's a fantasy book and a little abstract like fantasy is. The plot is capturing and the storyline is really good. I am not sure if there is a second part to this but if so, I would definitly buy it!

Allegiant by Veronica Roth  is the third and final part of the Divergent series. After I read the first book( which is my fabourite out of all three), I read the second and third book within a few days. Divergent is probably one of my favourite books and it is worth a read. Allegiant on the other hand wasn't that great. Coming from Divergent you expect great things form this book and I was a little disappointed and reafused to read the ending for  a few weeks because I couldn't believe that it was ending that way. All in all I liked this book but it isn't my favourite from this trilogy.


What are your last reads and did you like them? Have you read any of my recent reads? let me know!

Johanna
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen