Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Birthday Wishlist

I am turning 17 in a little less then two weeks and I thought that it would be interesting for you to see what I want for my birthday as I am always struggeling to actually come up with stuff that I could wish for.
This is a very random selection of stuff and I will update you with what I got if you are interested. Please let me know and I will do a birthday "haul".

Let's start of with the, for some boring, but for me most exciting things. Books. I am a huge bookworm and I read a lot. And by a lot I mean way too much and way too fast. You can give me a book with 700 pages and I will be done with it in the evening if I want to. So I have to stock up from time to time.

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult is on the top of my wishlist. I started reading it a little in a bookshop today and I completly fell in love. It was recommended to me by a woman standing next to me that saw that I was eyeing the John Green books to see if there was anything I hadn't read yet (there wasn't). She told me that if I liked John Green I would love Jodi Picoult and so I started reading the beginning of two books.
The Storyteller is another book by Jodi Picoult that also sound really interesting and I will give it a try but I want to read Lone Wolf first.

The girl who saved the king of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson is another book that caught my I first of all because of the amazing cover that attracted me and because of the title because it is rather odd. I don't know if you have heard of Jonasson but he also wrote the book the 100-year-old man who climbed out the window and went missing. I haven't read that book but my mother told me that it was a little weird but kind of good. The story of this book is interesting and I want to get into it.

Well there you have my few book choices. Three isn't a lot but maybe my family will come up with some other ideas.
(I was going to wish for Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn but then I realized that we already own that book and I will start reading it now.)

There are also a few beauty products that I am very interested in but I wouldn't buy them myself because they are a bit more on the expensive side.

The first one is the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. I have heard great things about it and I would love to try it myself but the price is a little over 20€ and that is kind of a lot.

Another thing that I would love to try is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer because I heard a lot of good things about it but it is very expensive.

Because Estée (Essiebutton) always raves about the Honey Bronzer from Body Shop I want to try it myself but I am too lazy to buy it myself as I already own two amazing bronzers.

I also would like to try the Body Shop Peach sented stuff because it smells great but I don't want to buy it for  myself because stuff like that is always more like a gift kind of thing.

The final beauty thing I am wishing for is the MAC Minerelized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. I am not a huge highlighter and I don't own any highlighter or blush, as I blush a lot naturally so I really don't need anything to enhance that. But I have heard such great things about this Highlighter that I have to give it a try.

Well this got longer than I expected it to be. If you want to hear a review to any of those products(If I should get them) please let me know. I would also love to do like little reading posts where I update you on what I am currently reading, what I am going to read and what I read and what I thought about it.
Have a lovely day. xx

Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen